Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Perfect Imitator

Today, as I was stretching after my workout, Ginger sat next to me and started imitating all the different poses. It was super cute. I wish I could have captured it on video. She would look at me, then at the tv, and make the pose. The would keep checking to make sure she was doing it right and make any corrections if necessary.
She and my other kids are funny though. When you try to make them do something, they flat-out refuse. Even if they really want to do it. If they want to do it, they'll do it a few minutes later when I'm not looking. For example, yesterday I though it would be fun to show Ginger how to play some harp. She threw a little fit, so I gave up. Then not 2 minutes later I heard her plucking away. This is why I could never home school my kids, or teach them to play a musical instrument. It must be my teaching methods..

No comments:

Share buttons