Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I think my tractor's sexy

We are the proud owners of a 17 HP John Deere riding lawnmower. Our yard is WAY to big to mow with a push mower. The grass had really gotten too long. So it took me a long time to mow, and in low gear. After about 1.5 hours, half of my lawn is done. I think once we start mowing regularly it should take about 2 hours to do the whole thing.
This mower was for sale in a "subdivision" that my friend Anja lives in. I had told her that we needed one, and she sawthis one was for sale. The guy we bought it from was really nice. They sold their house, and are moving back into suburbia, so they won't need it there. We should be able to get good use out of it, because it's only 2 years old.
While we were wheelin and dealin, the kids were playing with one of those cars for kids. They love those things. He let us take it home too. Winter and Sterling like to take turns pushing Ginger around.

No comments:

Share buttons