Thursday, May 8, 2008

A day at school

My favorite thing at school today was playing outside. I played with Heidi. We played hide and go seek. -Winter can read this as I type it. She has learned to read very well in her Kindergarten class.
My teacher's name is Ms Scott. "She bees nice to me every day". We have to do tests, and I don't like to do them. -but she is very good at them
I had fun talking to my friends on the bus. "I have to sit on the bus for 12 hours I think, I'm not sure" - her bus ride is quite long: 45 minutes
My friend Angelic and I played together outside at school, during recess. I also went to the gym. We played basketball. I won the first and third game, but lost the second one.
I saw a guinea pig in the nurse's office. It was in a little cage, running in his little wheel. Then I played with my bestest friends, Steven Key, Angel Luerda, Jacob Snotter, Heide Vibbort, and that's it.

1 comment:

Bea said...

Winter you amaze me, you are really getting to be a big girl, now aren't you? I loved to read about your day.
Would you please ask your mom to post a recent picture of you here also?
xox auntie B.

Share buttons