Thursday, October 23, 2008

First Placement request

Just minutes ago, I got an email from our adoption agency with the profile of a little girl that is available for adoption. My heart started racing, and I couldn't hardly wait for the (super slow) Word document to open. Then I was sad, because the girl is the same age as Ginger. We don't want to make this adoption process too difficult for our other kids, so we have decided to only adopt a child that is younger than our other children. Hopefully we'll get another placement request soon!

3 comments:

Russell & Jammie said...

I want to learn more about this... you should email me so we can chat about adoption... we are interested in starting the process... I could really use some advice...How wonderful that you will soon have a child... Thought the placement of this last child is not right for your family.. but God will have his hand in bring a special spirit to your family!

angela michelle said...

woo! close one! that's cool that they email you the profile so you can have some info. they've just called us, and it's not even the caseworker--it's a person who doesn't really know much about the child anyway.

Martha said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Your children are beautiful! I hope that this adoption process goes well for you!

Share buttons