Monday, October 6, 2008

Creeping up

This Saturday's Wedding has really crept up to me. I guess it has something to do with the fact that we were gone all last week, but still. When you play 3 hours a day, when you are not used to that, you will get blisters. My fingers have a little bit of calous on them, but not enough for that much playing. So I tape them up while I practice, so I'll be able to play blister-free the day of the event.

So things are pretty much back to normal at the house. I have a laundry list of things I am supposed to be doing. I am only getting a few of them done. Chickens need to be fed, cats cuddled, and kids sent off to school at 6.15 in the morning. Maybe some day I'll become smart and go to bed at 10pm, so I won't be waisted the next day.

Whenever I come back from vacation I get the photo book bug. There are several years I haven't done yet, and I decided to pick 2007 as my next project. My sister-in-law Nancy pointed me towards blurb.com, where you can "slurp" your blog entries into a book. You can then add other pictures and text, so you can have a complete account of your life all tied together in 1 book. I decided that instead of doing this non-stop for 2 days, I would just do a few pages a day, so I can actually keep my house together/clean (I cleaned it top to bottom before the trip). Speaking of.. I should put a load of laundry in the washer...

1 comment:

Farmer Joe said...

Liking the new plan...

Share buttons