Sunday, July 6, 2008

Disney Princess


You Are Ariel!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

The funny thing is, The little Mermaid was always my favorite Disney movie! I guess I connected with Ariel on a subconscious level.

2 comments:

Amber said...

I was Jasmine and Aladdin was my favorite movie growing up. Funny how that works :)

Rebecca said...

I'm Cinderella and that's always been my favorite story, whether it's Disney, Ella Enchanted (the book) or Ever After...I sense a pattern here....

Share buttons