Thursday, April 3, 2008

Yes-i-ka Photography

My name is Jessica, pronounced "Yes-i-ka". I love taking photos and sharing them with others.
I would like to get more serious about my photography, so I set up this blog to promote my photographs. I will still post photos on my personal blog, but only personal photos.
I have a Bachelor's Degree from Brigham Young University in Visual Art's. I enjoy drawing, sculpting, and other mediums, but right now my focus is photography.
In the past I have done family photos for friends, pregnant moms, as well as new born babies. I have also always enjoyed taking photos of nature, whether it is macro photography or landscapes. This is my first year of doing senior portraits, and I also hope to get into weddings some day.
I will post some of my previous work. Some of it is recent, while others are years old.

No comments:

Share buttons