Sunday, April 27, 2008

Out of it

I have felt so out of it the last couple of days. I can't believe I haven't posted anything for 4 days, and there's so much to write about. I guess I have just been too busy doing all the things I am supposed to be doing, instead of spending time behind the computer and ignoring my duties.
As I hate catching up, I'll just forget these last couple of days of my life. (I don't remember anything!)
I do want to share that I rototilled our garden yesterday. Now I hurt in the strangest places. I wish I could have gotten some of my labor on video, it would have given you a good laugh. The rototiller would just jump ahead where the ground was harder, so I hung on for dear life.
BTW my garden is in a new spot, closer to the house, and fenced in.

No comments:

Share buttons