Saturday, April 5, 2008

Eggs, ducks, and auction

I have my first eggs! I got 2 today, 1 large, and 1 small.
They weren't in the nesting boxes, but I'll take them anyways.
I posted some pictures of my chicken in my last post.

Joe got Sterling a little baby duck. It's really cute, and we gave him his first swim, in a bucket.
This morning, while the kids had their T-ball games, I went to my first auction ever. At first I couldn't understand a thing the auctioneer was saying. It was crazy fast. I still don't know exactly what he said, but I did manage to buy some things (and get a sunburn)

-A Silver Tea set and candlesticks, and other dish: $10
-2 nightstand/dressers: $1
-Scooter for Ginger: $1
-Hanging out with all the old-time farmers: Priceless

2 comments:

Mom said...

The pics are pretty priceless,also.
Mom

angela michelle said...

those eggs are beautiful!

Share buttons