Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fried Mind

The load is coming off my shoulders.
The cat is at his new home.
The house is now completely empty of our belongings (not the garage yet)
The papers are signed.
The money is not in our bank yet, but that's expected by tomorrow morning.
Our room here is slowly turning from a tornado warzone, back into a lovely bedroom.
Tomorrow morning will be the first morning since school started that I'm not dashing back to our house.

now focus can be back on
helping the kids with homework
cooking dinner
keeping my in-laws house in order
showering, and make-up applying
lunch dates with girlfriends
other tasks that have been on the back burner

Can you tell my sentence structure is suffering from a fried mind?
But hopefully I will get that back into working condition soon.

No comments:

Share buttons