Saturday, January 17, 2009

Just another Saturday

I started my first Blurb Photobook today. I am excited to have more than just a photo album. 2008 was the first year that I wrote on my blog throughout the year. I will add additional pictures to the ones on blogger, so it will include everything important in our lives from this past year.

Then I went to a baby shower. My first one in a long time, maybe more than 2 years ago. it was fun to talk to the ladies in my ward, and get out of the house.

In the afternoon I planned my grocery shopping, and then decided I wasn't in the mood, or had enough energy for a 6 hour shopping trip. Instead, I cleaned for 2 hours, and made dinner. I think that was a good compromise. Now I am wasted, and all I want to do is vegge in from of the TV. I guess that's why I seem to have no inspiration for good quality writing.

1 comment:

angela michelle said...

I'm planning to start a Blurb book soon too to cover 2008. Nanc started one and has some good tips on how to make it work best.

Share buttons