Sunday, December 21, 2008

Are U ready?

Are you ready for Christmas? I finished wrapping my last presents on Friday, so I can relax until Christmas. I have been amazed to talk to some of my friends, and find out they have only just begun shopping. My husband also likes to shop at the last minute, although he has surprised me a few times by getting his shopping done more than 24 hours in advance.

Today our church had a special Christmas program, which was practically the same program as the creche. I hadn't touched my harp all week, so I got up early to practice through my solo, and duet. The only thing I was sad about, was that my sister-in-law Ruthie sang Oh Holy Night in the Plano ward, but we couldn't attend since I had to play in my own ward. Maybe I can get her to give me a private performance??

With last night's CVS shopping trip (got home at 1.30am), and having to get up early for church, I have been in quite a funk today. I crashed as soon as I got home from church at 2pm. When I woke up at 6pm, the whole house was dark, the kids were asleep, and I was so confused! I didn't know whether it was night or morning, and it wasn't until after I talked to my husband on the phone, that I realized it was still Sunday. (Joe had to go on a last minute business trip, during his VACATION) Of course, after such a late nap, there was no way the kids would go to bed at their usual 7.30pm bedtime, so I let them stay up. Overall they played nicely together, and here's some of the sights I was privied to

Winter's handmade/taped on glasses

Sterling the rocking Santa
Ginger playing with a nativity scene
All together cuteness

No comments:

Share buttons