Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

So far today has been a nice relaxing day. It started by waking up to happy screaming children running down the hall. Joe's sister Nancy, and her family are here for the holidays as well, so my kids get to play with their cousins. We had a great pancake breakfast. 

Since then, I have spent the majority of my time on hair. First I did Winter's hair up, and then Ginger's.  They both got fancy hair-do's I found on a blog I read.  Since the curling iron was hot, I decided to curl my own hair too. I have this new curling sculpting gel, that works amazingly well. Usually my curls fall out just about as soon as I get them in there. It has now been a few hours, and the curls are still bouncy! Sterling's hair just got a quick spike. 

I also trimmed Nancy's hair in the back. I have never really cut hair into a style like she has, so I was a little nervous. She seemed to be happy with it, so that's a relief. Richard needed a trim too, so I did that as well. I really enjoy cutting hair, especially when I don't have to clean up afterwards.

The rest of the day will be nice and relaxing too, as the only thing I have planned so far is eating lucnch, dinner, and doing the nativity play tonight after dinner. Joe's family has the tradition to act out the story of Jesus' birth on Christmas eve. We dress up and everything! It's a lot of fun, and keep the true purpose of Christmas in the front of our minds the day before the big celebration.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas - accident free. Crimany, that's some bad luck you've had. And nice pig!

Amber said...

Merry Christmas!!!! Hope it was great!

Monica said...

I want to see pictures of everyone's hair. I love curls

Share buttons