Monday, December 29, 2008

Big surprise

We had a great Christmas! There were presents galore, and lots of yummy food. My favorite present was the new wedding ring Joe got me. I was so excited, I couldn't hold in my scream. Somehow Joe missed it, but I'm hoping it was captured on video for his future enjoyment. 
This gorgeous ring was designed and made by my sister's brother-in-law Steven "Todd" Thompson. He has his own jewelry store in Idaho. The first time I saw this ring, was when I was in LA visiting my mother, and Wendy was there too. See, she has the exact same ring. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. Wendy didn't seem to mind if I got the same ring, so I started bugging Joe about it. He was very opposed to me getting a new ring, because "you can only have 1 wedding ring". Somehow he changed his mind, and I almost fell off the couch from surprise on Christmas morning. Thanks Wendy, Steven, and of course Joe for this beautiful ring!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Wow. I would have screamed too. It is stunning!

Monica said...

It is beautiful. I love the cut and the setting.

angela michelle said...

oooh! That IS a big surprise! That Joe can be tricky.

Jason and Jen said...

It is GORGEOUS! I am so jealous!

wannabee free said...

very lovely! I always liked your cz. :)
you guys are great

Share buttons