Thursday, June 12, 2008

HD TV

Next year we say goodbye to "Analog" TV. I have to say I am a little sad to see it go. Let me explain why: Quite often, the signal doesn't come in perfectly. With the HD channels, you get a chopped picture, kind of like what happens when a DVD skips. This makes it impossible to watch a show. Now, when that happens, I switch over to our analog channel, and can enjoy watching the program (be it a bit grainy). I'd rather have a little fuzz, than no show at all. Also, there are still some channels that come in over analog, but not through our HD antenna. One of those channels is the very important ABC. ABC has so many good shows that I just can't live without! Lost, The Bachelor, Jimmy Kimmel, Oprah etc. Hopefully they will figure out their HD broadcast, so I can start receiving the channel, or I might have to harrass the station. Don't get me wrong, HD TV is great when it comes in like it's supposed to, but it's a disappointment when it doesn't

No comments:

Share buttons