Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Fleas

Up until yesterday my cats were crawling with fleas. They are outside, so it's not that big of a deal if they have SOME, but it had gotten out of control. It was kind of sad to see these huge ones all over my cute kittens. We took our cats and dog to the vet to get their rabis shot, so I figured I might as well take care of that other little problem. We are down to 2 kittens by the way. We started out with 5. One of them went to my friend's house. The other 2 died. I'm not sure what killed them, but one day the orange one was just dead. Then, we saw our "gremlin" get sick. I put him in a box in the garage and tried to get him back to health, but he also died overnight. I am just happy that my white kitten is still with us. So now we have just 1 kitten to adopt out in a week or two.

No comments:

Share buttons