Monday, July 26, 2010

Is it possible?

I need to do a little updating.

We received an official offer on Friday from the Frenches. It's kind of low, and their financing is not very solid.

The Barnhursts sent their realtor on Friday, and need a few business days to talk to their bank.

We told the Frenches we'd need until Wednesday of this week to respond to their offer. We also told them we had another option. After replying to all my communication right away in the past, he now hasn't responded back for the past 48 hours. I'm a nervous wreck. What if they back out? What if they find another house?

At the same time, we are very hopeful that we'll get an offer from the Barnhursts so we can pick from 2.

Crazy, right? But it gets crazier. Last week someone else came to look at the house. I told the realtor (with Ebby) that we had an offer. Now the spouse wants to come back to see the house as well.

I can't even imagine what would happen if we ended up with 3 offers on the table on Wednesday. Or if all 3 offers fall through. I'm the worst in terms of thinking of the worst case scenario. For so long we had hardly any interest. Sure, we had plenty of showings, but rarely any follow-up viewings. Now we have 1 offer in hand, 1 likely coming, and 1 more possible. I feel so blessed!

No comments:

Share buttons