Tuesday, March 31, 2009

8 weeks

So today is the 8 week mark. This pregnancy has brought a lot more worry with it than any of my others (I think I already mentioned that). The fact is, I'm always conscious of when I'm doing and feeling. The other day I had a cramp similar to the one that preceded the bleeding, and obviously that freaked me out. Luckily nothing bad happened, but I'm always on edge.

The other disadvantage caused by my relative carefullness (translation of Dutch work voorzichtigheird) and inactivity, is that my belly is pooching out much sooner than with my last one. It's so obvious, that my mother-in-law mentioned it as soon as I walked through her door. It just doesn't seem like anything should be pooching at this point. Everything is still SOO small! I think (looking back at Winter's 8 week ultrasound), that it's probably only the size of a peanut. Of course I am older too, and a bit out of shape, so those things could have a lot of influence on my belly status as well.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well zus (sis) you are a powerhouse you'll whip right back into shape when you set your mind on it!

Share buttons