Sunday, November 23, 2008

Twilight

Last night I went to see the movie Twilight. It was the first time I have been to the movie theater since I moved to Texas, 15 months ago. Usually I don't care to pay $8.75 for one movie, but Twilight was certainly worth it. I loved reading the books, and because of that loved the movie too. I wanted more when it was over, and can't wait to read the books again. 

It was kind of funny to read all my friends' blogs and see they also went to go see the movie. I guess I'm not the only non-teenager who loved the books, and have daydreams about Edward. Now if only the next movie would come out soon!

2 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

You only paid $8.75? Was it a matinee? Cuz mine cost $10 something!

I liked the movie too. I think they did as good a job as anybody can making a movie out of a great book. I can't wait for the next ones either, but they better hurry because half the actors aren't supposed to age at all (being undead). I LOVED the kissing scene in her bedroom. They did that part just right. *swoon* Although I admit...I'm really a Jacob fan. Poor Jacob. He gets a bad rap sometimes.

Amber said...

Monica and I went to see it together and we both liked it. I went again and realized that I am hopelessly in lust with a fictional character! I think they did a great job with the casting, but I could have used more character development. It is just so hard after you have spent so much in-depth time with the characters in the book to have such a time crunch on the big screen. But all in all, I loved it!

Share buttons