Thursday, November 20, 2008

Contest

I am participating in a Father/Mother's day postcard contest and need some help. I am using the picture below
What I need is the text to go with it. I have never been very good at coming up with witty/interesting writing, so I thought I would ask for help from my faithful readers.

Here are the rules:'
  • This will be either a Mother's day card or a Father's day card
  • Cover: You can use up to 100 characters (letters, spaces, punctuation marks) on the cover -or leave this blank

  • Inside: You can use up to 240 characters (letters, spaces, punctuation marks) on the inside. Remember to include some kind of “Happy Father’s/Mother's Day” message.
  • The card needs to target all or most mom's/dad's 
If I win the card contest (1st place), and used your text, you will win a $100
If I am selected as a finalist, and used your text, you will win $25

So don't be shy, submit all your wonderful ideas. Feel free to enter as many as you would like.

Deadline: December 1st, 2008

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica,
I'm not so good with coming up with humorous lines, but just wanted to say what a gorgeous picture this is! I love the softness of the focus.

girlsmama said...

Cover: Yum!
Inside: I made you breakfast. Happy mother's/father's day!

Kaitlyn said...

Oh, I feel so terrible but I have clue! I'll think on it for you though :)

Amber said...

Cover: When a spoonful of sugar just won't do....

Inside: (Really, the cover was all I came up with so you might have to fiddle with the inside!) I might just need a hug from you. Happy Mother's/Father's Day.

Share buttons