Monday, March 3, 2008

Catch the kid

It has been raining pretty bad, and our sheep don't really have any shelter. So I decided to move our little kid (baby goat) with his mom into the shop; no problem. They have been hanging out in there at night for the past month or so. I also wanted to catch our 2 lambs and their mom, to put them inside as well. Well, the lambs won. They are still outside (shivering) and I.... well You can see! This is the result of me trying to catch lambs, who don't want to be caught, in a muddy field.
To make matters worse, it's supposed to snow tonight! Of course all of this has to happen when Joe is out of town!! Luckily Joe's dad is coming over to build a little temporary shelter for us. I don't know what I would have done without his help!

No comments:

Share buttons