Monday, April 19, 2010


Remember my disclaimer in my nature intervenes post? Well, we are to that point! Our flight got canceled again, and when I went to reschedule my flight, they informed me that everything is booked full until next Sunday. That's bad for several reasons.

1. We are ready for vacation NOW.
2. Our hosts will have other guests, so we'll have to find another place to stay.
3. The Simmons won't be able to meet us in Holland.
4. This is so close to the end of the school year, that the kids are missing all sorts of important/fun events.

Blah! That's all I can think of right now. I'm just about ready to throw in the towel, and wait to fly until school is out in June (except we can't, because we're supposed to be there next week for a family reunion)


Nancy Sabina said...

How totally frustrating! I hate when plans change!

Polly said...

What a bummer! Sorry to hear that!

Share buttons