Thursday, March 7, 2013

7W4D

Oh how I miss the days of ignorant pregnancy bliss. As soon as I found out with my first 3 kids that I was pregnant, I started daydreaming about the sex of the baby and what they would be/look like.
But the further I get along in this pregnancy, the more stressed out I become. Originally my first prenatal visit wasn't scheduled until almost 10 weeks, but a few days ago I couldn't handle it anymore, and rescheduled for this afternoon. I got pregnant so easily this time. Almost too easily. All my doubts and worry from my 2 miscarriages has set in, and is steadily getting stronger. With my first miscarriage there were signs of trouble early on, around 5 weeks. With the second one, everything seemed fine until 8 weeks, when the ultrasound showed a small fetus. Other than my previous experiences I have no indication that anything is wrong with this pregnancy, which is why it is so nerve wracking. I'm really hoping they will do an ultrasound, so I can have a better idea of what is going on. I really don't want to get my hopes up to high, only to have them crushed again. 

No comments:

Share buttons