Sunday, March 25, 2012

Miles is blessed

In our church new babies receive a blessing from their dad (or other priesthood holder). Today was the big day for Miles.

question:
What is the etiquette on posting blessings? Is that considered acceptable? If so, I'll post it here.
Friends and family joined us for this wonderful occasion. Joe's sister Angela and family attended, as well as my mom and Roger.
The Simmons have been present for all our kids' blessings except Winter (because we didn't know them yet).
Thanks everyone for making the long drive up here! We really appreciate your support.

2 comments:

Catherine M. said...

I wish we were there! I love that you wore your Sari Jessica! Miles is adorable! He looks less like the others and more like is own stinkin' cute self. Thanks for posting! Cat

Wendy said...

I'm so sad I couldn't be there! Love all the pictures! Love you!

Share buttons