Saturday, September 10, 2011

Visiting friends and family

We try to visit my opa at least every 2 months. We won't live by him forever, so I want to make the most of this opportunity. For this visit my mom also happened to be visiting at the same time. I'm glad to have a recent group photo
Almelo (where my opa lives) is far away for Dutch standard: 2 hours. Since it's the same direction as the town where I grew up --Apeldoorn-- I like to combine this visit with some friends. Carla took us to the sand dunes. After just a few minutes of soccer, the ball was lodged firmly in the top of this tree.
Carla is the one who got me thinking about a Chihuahua, since she has one too. It was so fun for Coco to have a playmate who's equal in size and energy
Of course whenever there's sand, kids have to get buried
Ginger spent the majority of her time building her own fort (with Joe's help). After the structure was complete, she decorated it with pinecones

No comments:

Share buttons