Saturday, June 11, 2011

Milaan

First off, I want to thank those of you who let me know that there are people who still read my blog. It helps to motivate me!

A little late is better than never, right? As I've mentioned before, Joe and I are not big city folks. All big cities are the same. Sure, Paris has the Eiffel Tower, New York Central Park, and Milan the Duomo, but when it comes down to it, they are all the same. While Joe was at the SDA Bocconi University, I walked the streets of Milan. Or wandered. I saw the big tourist attractions, and little churches. I rode the metro, and shopped until I dropped. But not at Versache or Prada. At the end of 2 days, I was ready to get back to my suburban home in Zoetermeer

Ben and Jerry's ice cream is coming to Italy for the first time, and the "cows" were giving out free samples
Dinner at a swanky club with the members of the Bocconi case competition

1 comment:

Maddy S said...

I for one always read your blog and I love it. Since you don't like big cities much you would love Romania's picturesque country side. It's my favorite part of Romania since all the big cities were ruined by commies and their ugly project buildings.

Share buttons