Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Big Secret

I wanted to keep the secret until we were in the clear. Well, it turns out we are NOT in the clear, so now I am ready to spill all the beans. Up until last week, I was pregnant. We were so excited, and I was almost ready to tell everyone, because my bump was getting bigger. As things have happened, I have written blog posts to document my feelings and thing going on. I just simply didn't publish those posts. So now that the secret is out, I will go back, and publish all my drafts.

As for today I have to write about my amazing friend Rosanna. Sunday in church, she could tell something was wrong with me. I denied it. Twice. But on Monday, just hours after we got home from the doctor, she called me and asked again. I told her what had happened. This morning her husband came over with just about a week worth of meals! I didn't even know what to say. She is so selfless and amazing. She truly made me feel loved. The lasagna is cooking in the oven right now, and it's so nice not having to eat mac and cheese for the next 3 days!

4 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. But I'm so happy to hear that a friend stepped up and took care of you guys. Isn't Heavenly Father nice to send us people like that when we need them.

Amanda said...

Oh Jessica I am so sorry. I'm glad you have such a wonderful friend through these hard times. You shall be in my prayers. ::Hug::

Wendy said...

Thanks for sharing all your feelings anyways! I love people that just are determined to help you even if you are nto sure you are ready to accept anything, because those are the times we really need the help!
Love ya!

Mary Elizabeth Liberty said...

Ooh, sad to hear the news. not sure how to best express love and support through a blog comment, but you have my love and support.

Share buttons