Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mountain Biking

Living in Midway is very conducive to doing the things we love, like mountain biking. Wasatch Mountain State Park has a network of great trails. Last Saturday I took Winter on my first ride, and she was a trooper. We rode a solid 3 mile loop. The trails are nice sandy single track, with some amazing views of mount Timpanogos and the Heber Valley. It's exciting to think about Winter and me becoming better riders together.
Saturday was also General Conference, and one big advantage to living here, is that many people come from all over the place to attend conference. Maddy Sanders came down from Seatlle. She worked with me at the library at BYU, and the last time I saw her was almost 5 years ago. It was fun to catch up with her. After conference, I also visited with my mom. She is living in Salt Lake now.

No comments:

Share buttons