Wednesday, March 16, 2011

waiting

The waiting is killing me. The uncertainty whether this pregnancy is doomed to fail, or if I'm one of those lucky few exceptions where everything turns out okay. The internet can be very helpful, but also can drive you crazy. Of course I look for websites where people share positive outcomes, but most of the results I'm getting don't look good. One day I can be so positive, and just think everything will be fine, but in my heart of hearts I do believe I'll be crying at the doctor's office next week.

Of course whether this turns out good or bad, there's nothing I can do to change it. But that doesn't change the fact that I'm ready to know either way. Luckily Joe doesn't have school next week, so he'll be able to be there with me.

1 comment:

Nancy Sabina said...

Samuel is one of the scary stories with a positive outcome - so they really do happen.

I'm still thinking of you and praying for you.

Share buttons