Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Different directions

I feel like I'm being pulled in a thousand different directions this week. My brain is in a fog. The kids need me. I have 3 (unpaid) harp gigs, Doctor's visits, Dinner to make for a new mom, playdates with my barbie friends, work with grandma Helen, Creche, Sinterklaas, and other things I can't even remember. Maybe compared to other people's lives, this doesn't seem like much, but my life is normally pretty slow. I can't set up anything, without first consulting my calendar. Plus, Joe is out of town, so I have to take care of the cows, goats, pig, chickens, cats, and dogs. On top of all of that, I still stay up till midnight, and get up at 6am every day (don't ask me why I do that to myself). Hopefully next week will be a little slower. But I can't tell you for sure, because I don't have my calendar open in front of me.........

3 comments:

Nancy Sabina said...

Ugh. I totally know how you feel. I hate that.

Renee' P said...

I was just catching up on your blog a little bit!
LOVE the new hair do!!!! That's a beautiful color on you :)

LOVE the family photos!!!

Sorry you're so busy...hopefully things will slow down for you soon!

I was just curious...you still hoping to adopt through fostercare?

Unknown said...

Een bezige bij !

Share buttons