Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Reunited

My 11-year younger sister Emma is getting married! With half of my family living in Europe and the other half in the US, we don't get together as a family often, so this was a great opportunity. It's been almost 3 years since all the siblings have been together
It always amazes me that although we don't see each other frequently, when we do see each other, it's back to old times. We have fun, laugh, and are silly together. My brother Carlo and I have always been very close. Although we have the least amount of contact, I think we have a bond that just always will stay strong. 
Dorothee is integrating so well into our family. She is a wonderful woman who is a wonderful wife to my dad, and grandma to Miles.
 I used my embroidery machine to monogram some resort towels for the happy couple. Daan is such a great guy, and I'm so happy for Emma to have found him.


No comments:

Share buttons