Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Wellness Challenge

In a few days I will be starting an 8 week wellness challenge. It is supposed to create good habits by giving points for doing things like drinking water, exercising, and not eating sweets. It should really help me loose the last 10 pounds from Miles' pregnancy, plus help me to have better habits. The hardest things to change for me is not to eat sweets (6 days a week) and to eat more vegetables. The ironic thing is, that these past few days before the challenge have been extra hard, since I keep thinking I won't be able to do this or that once I start, so my eating has been aweful. That might just give me a big sugar crash....  The challenge goes until the day before the half-marathon I started training for. The running is going fairly well. The first 2 weeks were definitely the hardest.

It's hard to believe that school starts again next week. The summer has been long, but at the same time it has flown by. I can't believe it's been almost 3 months!

The new house has been amazing. It's so much easier to keep a nice home clean, because there's nothing more discouraging than cleaning for hours, and the place still looking like a dump (the old apartment). Now I just need to get a cleaning schedule locked down so it will always be nice and clean and tidy (kids in school should also help that).


No comments:

Share buttons