Wednesday, January 30, 2013

It never ends

Each month that I write a rent check, I think "this is the last time I have to write one". And then another month rolls around, and we still haven't bought the house. Things are taking so long, that the appraisal is outdated, so the bank needs to re-do that. Of course it seems like the house values are going up, so I'm stressing out that the appraisal comes back so high that we won't be able to afford the house anymore. Then there's the interest rate. It's at an all time love of 3.5%, but that can't stay like that forever either. Some days I'm a stress mess, and others I just put it out of my mind and try to let it go. It's not like we can do anything about the situation. There are NO other appropriate houses for sale in our price range here in Midway anyways.


No comments:

Share buttons